Sunday, August 25, 2013

Blog post 1

My future class


With me planning on being a high school(9-12) physical education teacher I don’t really see myself using much technology. So it will be hands on type of learning. My main focus would be on teamwork, independence, and of course the fundamentals of different sports and activities. I want my students to be able to leave my classroom at the end of the year with a better understanding of the importance of health and physical education. Seeing that this classroom is in the 21 century I am sure my classroom will still use some sort of technology. In my class I would set up a class blog mostly for the parents and students to interact on. I could see myself using ipad's during the class period to video the student’s fundamentals. With all the advancements in technology I will be able use certain apps such as "Right View Pro" to show the students in slow motion the errors in there fundamentals. These apps will also allow them to see improvements and help others. Other than the blogging, and different apps I really don’t see myself using technology very often maybe for posting games times, and events on a school website.

I hope to give my students fundamentals they can carry on with them through their lifetime. My classroom would be a gym I would I have student records for different weight groups. This would help to motivate each student to want to get there name on the wall. I want to have a bulletin board full of new actives like 5k’s, charity events, sport news, and more. I am not exactly to sure what age level I want to teach yet but I am leaning towards high school or middle school.



Randy Pausch

We charish more money than time as American. If we do the right things we can do much more with our lives if we avoid the wrong things. Our experiances comes with time so we all need experience. Planning is very important in your everyday life. Planing your day as well as your schedual is important but sometimes you have to change your plan. Have a to do list but make sure you get the ugliest thing done first that way its easier to accomplish the rest of you list.

Penn State Learning

I plan to try to use a planner to try to stay more organized. I also plan to call ahead if i need to talk to someone and make a meeting. I really want to try to get rid of all my time wasters. I also want to try to make a list of how many hours i spend of different events and how much time i need to spend on each class.

1 comment:

  1. " I don’t really see myself using much technology." Why then does every sports team I know of immerse itself in the use of technology?

    "Other than the blogging, and different apps... " These uses are quite significant!

    "Penn State Learning

    I plan to try to use a planner to try to stay more organized. I also plan to call ahead if i need to talk to someone and make a meeting. I really want to try to get rid of all my time wasters. I also want to try to make a list of how many hours i spend of different events and how much time i need to spend on each class."

    How did you get to the Penn State site? This semester the material had been removed and I changed the assignment.

    Three i's that need to be capitalized in the above quote.

    ReplyDelete